New Office Guidelines
Our offices are dedicated to keeping our patients and staff as safe as possible. We are currently following these guidelines:
- Scheduling family appointments separately, rather than back-to-back
- Requiring that all patients and staff members wear masks in the office
- Requiring appointments for ALL interactions, including eyewear pickups, shopping, glasses repairs, etc.
- Asking screening questions and taking temperatures when anyone enters the building
- Enhanced cleaning of all hi-touch surfaces and glasses frames
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in following these guidelines!
Yesenia Romero, LDO
Congratulations to Yesenia Romero, who recently passed her board exams to become a Licensed Dispensing Optician!
In May of 2007 I was offered a position at MyEyes Optometry following an eye examination that I had. I was a part-time student then and was going for a different career pathway when I started to get more involved with eye care. I did a little of everything but it wasn’t until I started doing patient workup that I decided I enjoyed the eye care industry more and helping patients.Yesenia Romero, LDO
I continued to expand my knowledge in every area and in 2014 was given the opportunity to do full time optical. I was signed up for the Durham Tech apprenticeship program which led me to achieve my goal of a Licensed Optician in December of 2020. It was a long process but I’m happy to be here and happy to take care of my patients to the best of my ability.
I have 2 beautiful children that mean everything to me and a supportive husband in this process. I am very thankful and blessed.